New Business Development Manager / Senior Consultant.
- Superb career development.
- Exciting opportunity.
- Central Belt (Scotland) based.
- £20k – £30k + uncapped bonus.
At Virtue Recruitment Services, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
Our values are reflected in everything we do. It’s what sets us apart – join us and you’ll receive the best training, support and development opportunities throughout your Virtue Recruitment career and plenty of rewards for your work.
No one can match the opportunities we offer – and it’s up to you to decide the path your career takes. Want to lead a team of consultants and see them beat targets every quarter? Want to develop your career nationally? Want to be the highest biller? All of this can become a reality at Virtue.
We are specialist recruiters. This means all our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, giving our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The role of a Virtue Recruitment consultant revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue while engaging with clients, candidates and your Virtue Recruitment colleagues.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment.
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database.
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment.
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Managing the process through interview to offer / placement stage and beyond.
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice.
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
The Successful Applicant
Ideally we are looking for the following;
- Proven track record in sales either internal or field based.
- Experience building relationships from scratch and developing new business.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player.
- A technical knowledge.
What’s on Offer
Competitive package + benefits
To apply, contact us at email@example.com