We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Payroll Clerk / Recruitment Administrator to join our team based within our Bellshill offices.
Key Tasks involve:
- Source and record vacancy information including details such as duties, working conditions, hours, pay rates and any relevant experience
- Achieve agreed KPIs for recruitment of new associates
- Manage client’s needs
- Check references of candidates before referral to client – ensure updated references are obtained on completion of assignment
- Ensure compliance & quality control documentation (eg CRB/Licence/Reference checks) have been completed prior to assignment to clients
- Pre-screen all candidates
- Arranging candidate interview schedule
- Interviewing candidates and ensuring accurate notes are taken
- Ensuring candidates are recruited within ‘time-to-hire’ target
- Establish & maintain candidate files – ensuring required checks are in place at all times
- Maintain ongoing relationship with candidates, whether available to work or not
- Responsibility for ensuring team fulfils compliance demands
- Ensuring jobs are always advertised to maintain a flow of candidates
- Advertising on appropriate and relevant job boards
- Assist with the payroll function (collation of hours/time-sheets, creation of invoices etc.)
Successful candidates will have previous experience working within a target driven environment ideally, experience working within the logistics/distribution sector is desirable although not essential. You will need to possess excellent communication skills, and be able to work in a busy and fast paced environment. Previous experience working within the recruitment sector would be an advantage.
Why Virtue Recruitment Services?
We are a forward thinking organisation offering excellent training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success. We offer a wide range of company benefits including a pension scheme and 25 days holiday.