Our prestigious client is currently looking for a Credit Controller
Reporting to: Credit Control Team Leader.
Hours of Work: 37.5 Monday to Friday
Salary: £19k plus monthly bonus
Main responsibilities & tasks:
- Ensure that customer invoices are paid in a timely manner and debtor days are minimised.
- Meet individual cash collection targets as set by the department.
- Carry out credit control activities via varied methods (telephone, email and other written correspondences within agreed time-scales).
- Maintain accurate records of all credit control activity on the customer record database.
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
- Handle disputed invoices and negotiate to bring payment(s) within the agreed terms.
- Provide accurate advice on customer invoice queries.
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries.
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested.Allocation of credits to customer accounts mitigating the risk of debt ageing.
- Undertake the customer account reconciliations as required.
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Send out customer statements/invoices as requested.
- Provide cover for other department functions as requested.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Department Manager/Team Leader.
If this sounds like you, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kevin on 01698 743 164