Basic salary up to £21,000 per annum
Realistic first year earnings £36,000 per annum
We have a vacancy for a Financial Adviser in the above-mentioned location and the associated surrounding areas.
Role Reporting to the Area Manager, the Financial Adviser will be required to achieve regular sales of new business to attain individual and company sales objectives whilst providing on going quality customer service. This will include advising clients on a range of financial products in their homes. An existing client base will be provided which you would develop and build upon with referrals and new members.
In addition the Financial Adviser will carry out the following:
- Service existing customers through regular reviews.
- Expand existing customer sales through these regular reviews.
- Expand the customer base through referrals and other direct sales techniques if required.
- Attend regular meetings with the Area Manager and colleagues.
- Complete all documentation required by the Company.
- Act in accordance with the FCA Code of Conduct for Company Representatives.
- Work to a programme agreed with the Area Manager.
Previous sales experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given. Applicants should possess a good standard of education and a full driving licence.
In return the Financial Adviser will be provided with award winning training, fully expensed company car, open ended bonus structure and enjoy excellent company benefits.
Apply today and dont look back – make the next step in you career and apply now!
Email; email@example.com or call 01698 743038