Currently hiring for a senior IT service agent in Glasgow £27,853 – £30,452 – In this role you will ensure a consistent delivery of IT services and support for Scotland and Northern Ireland business support centres, School administration services, Adult service centres and Social programs.
You will be expected to travel regularly to sites to provide and co-coordinate technical resolutions with our customers and facilitate in the planning and deployment of appropriate technologies.
You will provide direct liaison between central IT service provision and the region. The role requires you to work with a degree of independence, establishing effective communication and planning methods with both the business and your colleagues.
Experience/qualifications/key skills required
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Reliable, dependable, calm, and rational, with the ability to work in a sometimes unpredictable and pressurised environment.
• Seasoned professional within a predominantly Microsoft Office and Windows environment across multiple interconnected locations.
• Experience in a project co-ordination and advisory role to non –technical staff
• Experience of providing technical support over the telephone and face to face
• Recognised academic qualifications in an IT-related subject
• A current Microsoft certification
• ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (desirable)
What we can offer you
• Excellent induction, training and development programme
• Reflective supervision, mentoring and coaching
• 24-hour access to online training
• Online staff discount scheme for a range of benefits
• Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
• Pension scheme
• 25 day’s annual leave
• Realistic Career progression opportunities
Email CV to email@example.com