Sage Consultant /Pre-sales Consultant, East Kilbride £35-40K
Implementation of Sage 50, Sage 200, Sage CRM, Eque2 Construct, Sicon Modules and the associated products and modules for the SME market.
The role will include Project Meetings, Installation, Training and Data Conversions. Implementations will include both on and off site work.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To attend sales meeting with customers to discuss existing systems and how to convert to and implement Sage and associated products
- Ability to provide demonstrations of Sage and the associated products
- Liaise with existing business partners on product portfolio and roadmaps
- Liaise with existing business partners on demonstration of products
- Assist Account Managers and Sales Consultants to prepare proposals and contracts for Sage solutions and associated products.
- To attend business analysis\scoping meetings with customers to discuss existing systems and how to convert to and implement Sage and associated products following the sale of the new systems.
- To carry out project management and documentation, installation timescales and procedures of the Sage and associated product.
- To carry out onsite visits to complete projects and support existing customers when necessary.
- To carry out the onsite installation of Sage and associated products on the customers’ servers and workstations.
- To prepare and present classroom and onsite training to new and existing customers.
- Report design and testing using Sage Report Writer
- To carry out other implementation, training and support duties as required.
- To liaise with other teams within the company when required to schedule projects for appropriate consultants and ensuring best practice.
- To assist in integration of other systems provided by Document Data Group.
- To flag and manage escalations through to completion
- Attend regular team meetings.
- Attend training courses where applicable, which may require travel and overnight stays.
- Travel may be required to fulfil the customers’ needs and the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of Sage 50, Sage 200 and Sage BI would be beneficial; Sage CRM and Eque2 Construction would also be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Sicon, Draycir, Eureka and other Sage Additions portfolio would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player but able to work on their own.
- Ability to effectively train customers.
- Good customer facing skills and strong customer focus.
- Good telephone manner.
- Able to use own initiative.
- Previous experience of delivering training in a classroom environment.
- Project Management and relevant documentation experience.
- Strong Accounts product knowledge essential.
- Proven implementation experience of successful projects in the SME market
- Formal product qualifications desirable.
- Full driving license.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01698) 743 037