We are currently recruiting for a confident administrator to work in a logistics environment in Bellshill.
You will need to be IT literate, confident and able to think on your feet in a fast paced environment. To provide an efficient administrative service and co-ordinate activities of the department. To liaise with suppliers and customers and maintain a professional, polite and courteous manner. To promote a clean and tidy section, quality and safety within the site.
- To supply purchasing and goods receipts as required.
- To operate the invoicing function.
- To deal with incoming and outgoing mail.
- To maintain an administrative and orderly system for the function.
- To observe and comply with the Company Safety Systems as detailed in the Health & Safety Manual.
- To observe and comply with to the Company Quality Systems as detailed in the Quality Manual.
- To support the Site Administrator with the SAP purchase order system.
- To ensure adequate supplies of stationery are available.
- To keep skills up to date. To attend training courses and meetings as necessary
Full training is provided at £9 per hour rising to £9.60 once completed, anticipated start date early March. This is a full time permanent position (Mon-Fri 9-5, 37.5 hour week, with 30 min lunch break). Due to location own transport would be an advantage.
Email cv to email@example.com or call 01698 743 037