We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Administrator to join our team based in our Head Office in Hamilton. This job is a fantastic opportunity for someone keen to learn and grow within a fast-paced environment, manning the reception area and playing a key part in our operation.
Key tasks involve:
- ·Answering the telephone in a polite and professional manner
- ·Achieve agreed KPIs for recruitment of new candidates
- ·Check references of candidates before referral to client – ensure updated references are obtained on completion of assignment
- ·Ensure compliance & quality control documentation (e.g. CRB/Licence/Reference checks) have been completed prior to assignment to clients
- ·Pre-screen all candidates
- ·Arranging candidate interview schedule
- ·Establish and maintain candidate files – ensuring compliance
- ·Maintain ongoing relationship with candidates and clients
- ·Responsibility for ensuring the team fulfils compliance demands
- ·General office and administration duties
Successful candidates will be working within a target driven environment within the Logistics/Distribution/Industrial sector. You will need to possess excellent communication skills and conduct yourself in a professional and polite manner both in person and on the telephone. This is a fast-paced environment, so you must be able to multitask, prioritise and keep to a schedule. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, willing to learn from our team. Previous experience in this role would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given.
Why Virtue Recruitment Services?
We are a forward-thinking organisation offering excellent training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to nurture you into fulfilling your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success. We are an organisation that cares about people, supporting and helping them. We offer a wide range of company benefits, including a pension scheme and 25 days holiday.
Remuneration to be discussed at interview.
To apply, please telephone Melissa on 01698 674 019 or email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.