- Current HGV C licence
- Good time keeping
- Hard working attitude
- Good communication skills ( will be required to keep in touch with transport office )
- Minimum 6 months experience with Class 2 ( new drivers may also be accepted so please don’t let this put you off from applying )
- Valid Driver Qualification Card (drivers CPC)
- Up to date Tachograph card
- Previous experience in this type of role is preferable but not essential.
- Must be able to operate a tail lift. ( If you do not then we may be able to help )
In return, your day rate will start at £11.50 p/h and £12.50 p/h night rate. Saturday starts at £13.50 and Sunday £14.50 PAYE.
We may also be able to accept LTD drivers however you must be able to provide all relevant documentation at the time of registering for this position at our office.
If you are looking for this type of work and are available full time or even 1 or more days a week as you may be temping else where then please contact the office or click the apply button or email us and someone will be in touch right away.