Are you interested in working for a leading Scottish Recruitment Agency where you will be valued within a large, friendly team?
Do you want an exciting new opportunity to work in a supportive, inclusive and fast-paced environment?
You want to work in an organisation that will invest in developing your skills and knowledge?
Virtue Recruitment Services Ltd are keen to speak with individuals for an opening within their Finance Team.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- You have excellent IT skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- A high degree of both speed and accuracy
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use your own initiative and work under minimal supervision and to strict deadlines
- You have previous payroll experience
What does the day to day look like?
- Ensuring that new employee details are imported into our payroll system.
- Collating our workforce’s timesheets.
- Liaising with our clients and agreeing hours worked.
- Creating and issuing invoices.
- Liaising with employees & workforce, departments, Human resources, external bodies to effectively deal with all enquiries in respect of payments made
- General finance/office duties