Subject: D – CPC (Module 3)
Compliance 3; Duration: 7 hours
Part 1: Terrorism
- What is terrorism?
Video: UK counter terrorism strategy
- The impact of terrorist activities
What do you know about terrorism?
- Recognising suspicious activity
- Reducing the risk of terrorism
Reducing the risk
Part 2: Asylum seekers / clandestine entrants
- Methods of entry
- Preventing clandestine entrants
Part 3: Sharing the road safely with other road users
- Incidents and collisions
Road traffic collision case studies
- Contributing factors in road traffic collisions
What factors contribute?
- Vulnerable road users
Hazards to vulnerable road users scenarios
- Responsibility for road safety
Scenario – Who is responsible for road safety?
Module learning outcomes